9.07.2010

Sheep-ish

Scarf: Primark, Sunglasses: Ydeltuyt
Trousers/Jacket: H&M, Shoes: Ajvari Manchester

In Manchester, Bag: gift from boyfriend's mother


Heaven on Earth! The Manchester Arndale


I'm back from Manchester, and I really had a blast.
We spend some time with the family and after that we went shopping for a couple of days. 
Must say that I didn't buy as much as I thought I would buy..
It's always like that though, when you have the money to really go shopping, you can't find anything nice and when you're absolutely broke you want to buy everything you see. 
Anyhoo, I had fun anyway, drinking starbucks (I'm into coffee lately), strolling around town, bit of shopping here, bit of shopping there.


This is what I bought:
- American Apparel sweater
- Jumpsuit from Primark
- 3 skirts Primark (1 for Maureen as a gift)
- 2 belts from Primark
- Cardigan from River Island
- Scarf with cap attached to it from Primark
- Shoes from Ajvari (= local shoe market in the Arndale in Manchester)
- 2 rings from Primark (like the one you see in Maureen's post) 
- Gold coloured bangles from Primark


Now I see it,  Primark was kinda my thing.. 
But then again I already knew that cuz it is so darn cheap, I still can't believe it. 
I've already started saving money again, this time to buy Ugg boots.
I would love to have the Uggs Ultra Tall Chestnut or the Sundance (II) Chestnut.
It has got a really nice braid on the back, and the inside is made from real sheep's wool so my feet will never be cold again! (but first I have to save 250 quid! ohmy... gotta do some re-thinking there!)
Last year I had the Uggs Nightfall but I sold them thinking I won't be needing them anymore after winter.
I'm quite sorry about that now..
But on the other hand it's a really nice excuse to buy a new pair! 
Think I'll be posting my new buys soon.
Cya later,


x Marlies

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten