8.21.2010

Oh happy day!

Trousers: Zara, Vest: New Yorker, Platform heels: local boutique

Floral bustier: Zara

I bought these beige trousers at Zara today. I've been looking for them for a long time but I just couldn't seem to  find the right fit. But they finally showed up!
    I first tried on this one, and then another 5 but I went for my first choice after all (like I always do, *sigh..) 
I wasn't entirely sure about them though. They're a little short and I'm not really used to that.. It seemed a bit hard to wear.  But then I tried on this combo at home and I quite like it! So think I'll keep them after all ;) 
     Also, my boyfriend finally finished his night shifts after two long (véry long) weeks so that makes me a happy girl today! 
Just a week from now I'll be on an airplane on my way to Manchester, I can't wait!
Have a nice day! I'm sure I'll have! 

x Marlies

ps. I'm sorry for the bad-quality photo's, my boyfriend's parents still have my camera's usb cable, aarg!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten