8.12.2010

Perfume recommendation : Chloé

Lovely scent,beautiful bottle






"Graced with a hand-tied ribbon
this unique example of craftmanship
and sublime rose scent perfectly capture the
house of Chloé spirit, effortless chic and femininity"









Ik heb gisteren een nieuwe parfum gekocht!
Al mijn andere parfums waren al een tijdje op en ik was dus hard aan een nieuwe toe (ik kan niet zonder).
Deze parfum had een collega van me en toen ik hem rook was ik er direct verliefd op.
De geur is heerlijk bloemig en het flesje is ook nog eens prachtig.
Jammer dat hij best prijzig is; een flesje van 30ml kost al €49,95
Mijn mams was zo lief om haar cadeaubon van de Ici Paris xl  aan mij te doneren
Ook was hij net in de aanbieding dus al met al heb ik er maar €29,95 voor betaald! 
Scheelt toch weer!
Maar ondanks de prijs is Chloé het zeker wel waard!

x Marlies

I bought a new perfume yesterday!
I finished all my other perfumes a while ago so I was in desperate need of a new one (can't go without). 
A collegae of mine wore this one when we were at work and when I smelled it I was sold. 
It's smells like lovely flowers and the bottle is just beautiful.
Too bad it's a bit expensive; a 30ml bottle is €49,95..
But my mum was being sweet and she donated her gift voucher from Ici Paris xl to me.
And I was lucky again, because the shop had it on offer!
So this time I only payed €29,95! Nice eh?
But despite the price, Chloé is definitly worth buying!

x Marlies
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten