8.16.2010

Shit-list frustration

I've made a shit-list because I kinda needed it. 
Sooo, I'm going insane.
Why?
1. My boyfriend just started his 2nd week of night shifts: meaning waking up at 5am every morning for another week, then fall asleep again, wake up late in the afternoon and look like shit the rest of the day.
2. My neighbours suck, they're noisy. 
3. My back is killing me. And stupid enough, I refuse to go to the doctor. I'm not a big fan. And my job as a waitress carrying about 100 plates on my arms is not making it any better.
4. All four of my wisdom-teeth are getting pulled out in about 1 month. Great.
5. I've been saving (ugh!) all my money for my trip to Manchester in 2 weeks. Which is worth it, ofcourse, only a pain in-the-A right now. A girl needs to shop! 

----------------------------------------------------------------
I also have a really(really!)-need-to-retrieve wish list
Here it is:
1. One pair of Ugg ultra tall or, Ugg Sundance boots (haven't made up my mind yet). Love em!
2. More high heels/wedges because I seem to live in my Zara wedges these days
3. Nice, beige harem trousers, but not one in where it lookes like you pooped your pants. 
4. A big scarf, you can never have to many scarves. 
5. A nice, fitting blazer, motivation » #4. 
6. A drape-skirt. I might make one myself but I need to buy a sewing-machine first.
7. A sewing machine, to DIY #6. 

That's it for now, but I think I'll add.
You guys have a nice day (or night since it's after midnight now)


x marlies

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten